Planning to spend one or several days in one of the most famous amusement parks – Disneyland Paris, but still not decided what ticket type is the best for you?
Well, choosing among multiple ticket options to Paris Disneyland can be a bit overwhelming. So we prepared a detailed guide for you to easily pick ticket option you need with no frustration.
Paris Disneyland Address: Bd de Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
Disneyland Paris Ticket Options
Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
Disneyland Paris offers 1-Day Ticket in 2 options: dated tickets and undated tickets. Below you can find similarities and differences, pros and cons of these 2 options.
What’s included in Disneyland Paris 1-Day Dated Ticket?
- Access to Disneyland Park and/or Walt Disney Studios;
- Access to all rides, attractions, shows and magical photo spots;
- Valid for a chosen date;
- Free cancellation up to 3 days before your arrival.
- 1-Day Dated ticket usually comes cheaper than undated option. Prices for 2022 are the following:
- Access to 1 park – from 74 USD per Adult and from 68 USD per Child;
- Access to both parks – from 104 USD per Adult and from 98 USD per Child;
- Please note that ticket prices are higher on holidays and weekends.
You should consider this Dated Ticket option if you have well-planned itinerary for you trip to France and also want to save some money on buying Disneyland Paris Tickets.
What’s included in Disneyland Paris 1-Day Undated Ticket?
- Ticket valid from the date of purchase and for 1 Year;
- Access to 1 or 2 parks;
- This ticket option is great as a gift;
- Ticket prices for 2022 are the following:
- Access to 1 park – 126 USD per adult and 116 USD per child;
- Access to both parks – 156 USD per adult and 146.4 USD per child;
- When you decided on the date of the visit – you should register Disneyland Paris ticket.
Book one day ticket to Paris Disneyland and enjoy your time with family and friends. 5 magical lands will let you to experience Disney stories you like the most.
Make nice photos with famous Disney characters and don’t miss great opportunity to join the celebration of 30th Anniversary of Disneyland. Don’t miss out something special, book your ticket today on GetYourGuide.
Disneyland Paris Multi-Day Ticket
One day is definetely not enough if you would like to get the most out of your visit to Disneyland in Paris. Considering a great offer from Disney Park “The More You Stay – The Less You Pay” – you should definitely think about devoting several days to dive into wonderworld of Disneyland Paris.
What’s included in Multi-Day Ticket to Disneyland Paris:
- Dated ticket for 2, 3 or 4 days.
- Access to both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park;
- The more days you choose – the less you will pay for your ticket. Prices for 2022 are the following:
- 2-day access – prices start from 92.41 USD per adult and 85.21 USD per child;
- 3-day access – prices start from 86.41 USD per adult and 80.41 USD per child;
- 4-day access – prices start from 75.61 USD per adult and 70.81 USD per child;
- Please note that prices are subject to change and can be higher on weekend, holidays and depending on the season.
Best Place to Buy Disneyland Paris Tickets
There are multiple places to buy Disneyland Paris tickets – on official website or at authorized resellers.
On GetYourGuide you can book 1, 2, 3 and 4 -days dated tickets as well as undated option, with access to both parks and all the best rides at Disneyland park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Enjoy the night show and get a chance to meet Disney characters on famous parade.
Can you buy Disneyland Paris tickets at the gate?
Regular tickets are not available for sale at the entrances of both parks, so make sure to buy your tickets online in advance.
Only special rates tickets can be bought at the gate of Disneyland Paris.
Tickets to Disneyland in Paris with Transportation
Make your journey to Paris Disneyland husstle free by selecting this option on GetYourGuide. You can book entrance tickets to Disneyland amusement park with transfer.
Shuttle bus stops at several most beautiful and famous stops in the center of Paris, Eiffel Tower, Gare du Nord, Opéra and Châtelet.
Another option to book tickets to Disneyland in Paris is to choose flexible tickets.
Disneyland Paris Ticket FAQ
It depends on the ticket type. There are two types of 1-day ticket – dated and undated.
Prices for 1-day dated ticket are the following:
Access to 1 park – from 74 USD per adult and from 68 USD per child;
Access to both parks – from 104 USD per adult and from 98 USD per child;
Please note that prices for 1-day dated ticket may vary depending on the season and day of the week.
Prices for 1-day undated ticket are the following:
Access to 1 park – 126 USD per adult and 116 USD per child;
Access to both parks – 156 USD per adult and 146 USD per child.
Ticket sale (except special rate tickets) is not avaialable at the entrances of Disney Parks, so please make sure to purchase your tickets in advance online.